Our Network Insurance Partners:
- 1199 SEIU
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Optum Network (including UBH General, Oscar Circle Plus, Oscar Health, Oscar Small Group, UMR)
- Magnacare Network
Key Questions for Your Insurance Provider:
1. Are mental health and telehealth appointments covered?
2. Is there a deductible for telehealth, and has it been met?
3. How many sessions are allowed per year?
4. Is written approval from a primary care physician needed for coverage?
We Accept Out-of-Network benefits (OON).
Coverage depends on your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Contact your provider to understand coverage for psychotherapy services, including telehealth.
For all other insurances not listed above, you may have out-of-network benefits, which means that those benefits will support the cost of our services.
We have partnered with Thrizer, a payment application that handles this process automatically for you so you can pay only what you truly owe for our sessions.
We will first check to confirm you have out-of-network benefits. If so, we will use Thrizer so that you are only charged your co-payment for the appointment.
How it works:
1. We will email you a link to set up your Thrizer account.
2. Set up your Thrizer account by adding your insurance information and connecting a payment method.
3. Review your out-of-network benefits and estimated co-pay to clarify any questions you have.
4. We will charge you via Thrizer for our appointments.
5. If you choose to pay in full and wait for reimbursement instead, you can track claims from your Thrizer account. Insurance reimbursements, when issued, are deposited directly to your bank account.
Remember, understanding your insurance benefits empowers you to make informed decisions about your mental health care.